“NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promoter: Promoter of the Raffle is PUMA Europe GmbH (PUMA Way 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany).
2. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Raffle, participant confirms to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions
3. Eligibility: All participants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry, have full legal capacity and must be residents of Germany, Italy, Austria, France, Switzerland or The Netherlands. Employees of Promoter, their affiliates or parties engaged in the conduct of the Raffle as well as any of their affiliated companies and their family members and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. Participant warrants that all information provided by participant in connection with the Raffle is true and correct. Promoter reserves the right to exclude or disqualify participants if they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Likewise, participants who use prohibited aids or otherwise gain advantage through manipulation can be excluded from participation in the Raffle or subsequently disqualified from participation. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or who submit entries which are incomplete, incorrect, or fraudulent, will not be eligible to win.
4. Raffle Period: Period: The Raffle starts at 00:00 a.m., Central European Time on March 01, 2023 and ends at 23:59 p.m., Central European Time (“CET”), March 19, 2023.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Raffle participants must A. Visit eu.puma.com. B. Mandatorily submit their email, name and last name C. Read and approve the T&C as well as tick the box to confirm their voluntary participation and their consent to be contacted by PUMA in case they are the drafted winner to provide a shipping address and shoe size to ensure the prize can be delivered in the correct size of the winner. D. Voluntarily tick the second box to sign up for the newsletter. E. Click on participate.
Each participant may enter the Raffle only once.
6. Winner selection and notification: The participant will be selected randomly by draw from all eligible entries received during the applicable Raffle Period. The draw will take place on March 20, 2023. The five (5) Participants drawn (each a “Winner”) will be notified via e-mail within three (3) calendar days after the draw. If a notified Winner fails to respond within fourteen (14) calendar days after the notification the Promoter is entitled to select randomly by draw from all remaining eligible entries another individual and award the prize to this person replacing the participant originally declared to be the Winner who shall no longer have the right to claim the prize. The same shall apply if Winner, following the acceptance of the prize, fails to respond to Promoter’s request to provide the information on where to send the prize to and inform about the shoe size. Unsuccessful participants will not be contacted.
7.1 Winner will receive a prize which will consist of the following: Two (2) of ten (10) Half-Marathon Tickets for the Cologne Marathon taking place on the 01st of October 2023 in Cologne, Germany (“Event”) for himself and an adult accompanying person and one (1) pair of ForeverRun Nitro running shoes (collectively „Prize”) for the winner. The Prize is non-transferable and can only be claimed personally by the Winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives or substitute prizes are available. Travel and accommodation costs will not be covered by the promoter. Legal recourse is excluded. Promoter may substitute the Prize with an equivalent prize in case the Prize cannot be provided due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
7.2 The chosen accompanying person must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of the Event.
7.3 The Promoter will not be responsible for arranging travel to and from the Winner’s place of residence to the Event, nor for any travel expenses incurred.
7.4 Due to the unique nature of the Prize, the date on which the Event will be held and/or other information relevant to the Prize may not be known at the time of notification of the Prize. In this case, the Promoter will notify the Winner as soon as possible by email or telephone with additional information. Dates and details already determined may be changed at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
7.5 Under no circumstances will the Promoter be obliged to replace tickets, award a substitute prize or provide any form of compensation if the Winner is unable to attend the Event for any reason (including but not limited to cancellation of the Event, force majeure, travel restrictions, Event admission restrictions or medical restrictions). In such cases, the Prize will be forfeited in full and no substitute will be provided except at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
8. Limitation of Liability, Disclaimer:
8.1 The Promoter is liable without limitation to the extent that the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence Furthermore, Promoter shall be liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations, the fulfilment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the participant regularly relies (cardinal obligations).
8.2 The Promoter is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the previous sentences.
8.3 Except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of the Promoter or its agents, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, corrupted, late, quarantined entries or entries not received by the Promoter, regardless of the cause.
8.4 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred by the Winner or the accompanying person during the conduct of the Cologne Marathon. The Winner and the accompanying person undertake the trip at their own risk.
8.5 The Promoter does not take out any medical, travel, cancellation or liability insurance in connection with the Prize
8.6 The Winner and the accompanying person are solely responsible for complying with the Corona pandemic containment measures if currently in force at the time of the Event. This includes, but is not limited to, complying with 2G(+) or 3G(+) requirements, if applicable, taking fever tests, contact restrictions, wearing mouth/nose protection or quarantine obligations, and independently informing themselves of the hygiene and entry policies in place at the time of the Event in relation to the Corona Pandemic. The Promoter is not obliged to inform about any changes in this regard. It is the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion to inform themselves on the day of the event that the event will take place without any changes. Changes or postponements may be made by the Promoter at any time. If a winner is unable to comply with the applicable Corona Measures, the winner and his/her companion will forfeit the right to participate. The Promoter will transfer the prize to another entrant.
8.7 The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failure or damage of any kind.
8.8 The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, body or health, for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) remains unaffected.
9. Governing Law: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GERMANY SUBJECT TO ANY MANDATORY PROVISIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LAW OF PARTICIPANT’S PLACE OF RESIDENCE.”
General replies to this email reach an inbox that is not monitored by a Customer Service agent. Please visit the Customer Service page to ensure your message reaches us.